Monday, November 16, 2009

Discussion with Sheri Barclay

So I just did short discussion with stuffed cabbage eating DJ, Sheri Barclay. When I called up, I thought I was immediately on the air, but after rambling like the schmuck that I am, she let me know to keep the discussion snappy and to have fun with it. My response: "Oh, I thought I was on the air."

I realize that with my voice and awkwardness, I'm either entertaining to listen to or painful. Being part nerd, I even crapily answered her questions either with other questions or with answers from previous questions.

It was fun and even got an email back from the happenin' DJ herself letting me know it was all good. Sheri, we love you.
Enjoy.



PS,
I want to mention that her unconventional show on CJSR Radio comes on at 11am - 1pm EST on Mon. and Wed. until December 10th. She's a hoot.

No comments: