Saturday, November 14, 2009

3, 2, 1, Contact! (Intro)

Hi. To some of you, I'm Chachi. To the rest of you, I'm Gregory.
For Halloween of 2009, I went as redundancy. (What?) Basically, I printed out a picture of my head, pasted it to cardboard, attached a paint mixer to the back of it and PRESTO--a mask of myself. At my office's Halloween party, I decided to get pictures of collegues wearing my mask and thought that they should be on zee internetz.

My plan is to have friends, family, collegues, strangers, the elderly, the young, etc. etc. wearing my ugly mug.



You're welcome.

4 comments:

BScarbs said...

Ship one to 429 Federation Place, Elgin, IL 60123 and I'll get it done out here.

Greg Shapero said...

Ben, You got it Mister! At the moment, I have one mask which is for my DC peeps, but I was planning on making quite a lot more incase this would happen. Expect a mask sometime next week!

Dean Ward said...

Would you be willing to send one here in Old Blighty?

Greg Shapero said...

Yes, I would, Dean :) I'll keep you updated.